1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Muscle Cars for Viewing/Sale.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by JMoney02, Feb 1, 2009.

1. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Everyone who enjoys viewing Old Muscle Cars and would like to dream about purchasing quality ones from two local places here in Florida I suggest you view the following sites:
    WWW.GOLDENCLASSICS.COM this place has them all, low reasonable prices to Oh My God I can't afford that, but man when I was young and those cars.....Or man I can not believe I sold that and now look at what it's worth,Crap.....
    WWW.PJSAUTOWORLD.COM this place is not bad, but some of his are well, priced high for the quality of what the picture's showing, others are not to bad and priced decent and has a good selection.
    The first has such a turnaround that they are always buying/selling the second is not as revolving.
    So, when you have time and want to browse and enjoy, well take yourself to here. Let me know what you think as I live 30 minutes from both of these places and have also been to both......ENJOY!

Jeff
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Lots of great looking cars, brings back some good memories. I am 63 years old, so I had some real connections with a lot of them! Thanks for sharing!
  3. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I just turned 50 this month and I also remember freshly of owning and hanging around with them and man it never changes, your Welcome and I hope others get the same feelings.....

Jeff
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice sites Jeff. I had a 1970 Chevelle in hi-school, and a 1971 Charger a few years later. Looking at the pics sure brought back memories for me as well.
  5. bzboardco

bzboardco Rockstar 100 Posts

Those are some fine automobiles I am 28, even though those were before my time I can still enjoy them and can only imagine what the cruise strips were like back then. I would love to have that 4 door impala..WOOHOO You put some mags and white letter tires on that thing changes the whole appearance :great: