1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

must sell 90 suburban 900 bucks obo

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by coors2003, Mar 28, 2006.

1. coors2003

coors2003 New Member

i have a blue 90 silvarado suburban for sale it has cold a/c front and rear custom wheels almost new tires almost new headliner. it has new u-joints and a new rear transmission seal. it has current tags and clear title in my hand!

for the bad it started smokeing yesterday and now it has a mis. i need to sell this to get a down payment for a new vehical its my only vehical and to make things worse i have a baby that will be here in about a month.

i need this thing gone by 3 pm today price is not firm i just need to sell it. its located here at my work in garland tx off of 635 and jupiter.

it does run and drive
    feel free to give me a call 972-898-2805
    david
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sorry to hear about your troubles. What other information do you have? What type of engine/tranny, what about the total mileage?
  3. coors2003

coors2003 New Member

who put it on craigs list??? i allready have it there,,, it has a 5.7 v8 aod tranny and milage is over 200k
  4. ChevyFan

Maybe that was a bit presumptious for me to do that. I thought I would help you out by bringing more people in the local area into it becuase it seems like you want to try to find a seller fast.
  5. coors2003

coors2003 New Member

yes it was nice except the fact that you didnt list the problem with the engine
  6. ChevyFan

:oops: Sorry, I rushed this at work, trying to do 15 things at once. I saw your other ad, I'll just delete this new one so not to confuse people.
  7. ChevyFan

By the way, it looks like a GREAT deal for the money. Good luck with that and with the baby.