must sell 90 suburban 900 bucks obo

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by coors2003, Mar 28, 2006.

1. coors2003

coors2003 New Member

i have a blue 90 silvarado suburban for sale it has cold a/c front and rear custom wheels almost new tires almost new headliner. it has new u-joints and a new rear transmission seal. it has current tags and clear title in my hand!

for the bad it started smokeing yesterday and now it has a mis. i need to sell this to get a down payment for a new vehical its my only vehical and to make things worse i have a baby that will be here in about a month.

i need this thing gone by 3 pm today price is not firm i just need to sell it. its located here at my work in garland tx off of 635 and jupiter.

it does run and drive
    feel free to give me a call 972-898-2805
    david

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sorry to hear about your troubles. What other information do you have? What type of engine/tranny, what about the total mileage?

3. coors2003

coors2003 New Member

who put it on craigs list??? i allready have it there,,, it has a 5.7 v8 aod tranny and milage is over 200k

4. ChevyFan

Maybe that was a bit presumptious for me to do that. I thought I would help you out by bringing more people in the local area into it becuase it seems like you want to try to find a seller fast.

5. coors2003

coors2003 New Member

yes it was nice except the fact that you didnt list the problem with the engine

6. ChevyFan

:oops: Sorry, I rushed this at work, trying to do 15 things at once. I saw your other ad, I'll just delete this new one so not to confuse people.

7. ChevyFan

By the way, it looks like a GREAT deal for the money. Good luck with that and with the baby.