Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

MVP Pro-Lift 2-ton Floor Jack

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by MWright936, Jun 18, 2008.

1. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ok, I have a floor jack that I used with my old truck ('97 Ford Ranger), but it doesn't have quite enough lift for it to do me any good with my truck now. I can barely squeeze a jack stand under it when I jack it all the way up. I just bought a new bottle jack that will give me all the lift I need. I would like to sell the old jack, but figured it would be too heavy to ship! Does anybody have any ideas of how I could get rid of it and get a little $$?? Would a pawn shop take something like that?

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Pawn shops take anything.
    I'd try listing it on craigslist.com first tho, probably get a better price for it.

3. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nevermind, I decided to hang on to it. I bought a bottle jack that gives me the lift I need, but then I realized that if I need to do work on my front suspension, the bottle jack wouldn't fit under my control arms. It also can never hurt to have two jacks around. I doubt anyone was all that interested anyway, but I figured I'd let yall know it was off the market.