1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My 01 2500

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 87silverado, Jan 23, 2011.

1. 87silverado

87silverado New Member

Hey everyone, this is my baby. I just turned 16 the 11th if this month. I got my first truck last year, an 87 silverado, mom and dad paid for that. Sold that truck. Then two days later I traded my 4 wheeler for a built 85 silverado. Then i bought this truck by myself. Soon after i bought it, I traded the 85 for a 84 camaro. Tell me how you guys like it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also who likes to crank up the bass?
    [​IMG]
  2. 87silverado

87silverado New Member

I guess no one like her...
  3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

Just found this thread, looks nice dude:great: How many miles? Any plans for new mods?
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

X2 just found this thread also. Good looking truck, like the mud paint job.
  5. 87silverado

87silverado New Member

It just got 160,000 miles. I just washed it yesterday and im already thinkin i need to take through some mud again. mods that I plan on doin, would be a 6in lift and 35's, dual flowmaster super 10's with turn downs, bigger alt, bigger wirin kit for the subs, a diffenernt head unit than the sony, front door speakers like my rear kicker door speakers, high flow cats, headers, maybe put a cam in it one day, brush guard, halo headlights, euro tailights or leds, and anything else i might find that I want ha. Hopefully I will have the camaro sold soon to where i can at least get the lift and tires.
  6. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Truck looks good.
  7. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

This is the first I've seen this thread but I like it too. What Camaro are you trying to sell?
  8. 87silverado

87silverado New Member

an 84. Its got a new 350 and a new 5spd. the body or frame has no rust and the inside is clean, so im hopin I can get 2800 out of her.
  9. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts

Are you west coast? If you're not too far east, could you post some pics of it? miles? body damage? etc.. I had to trade my '85 IROC in about 10 years ago & I'm wanting to replace it
  10. 87silverado

87silverado New Member

unfortunaley, im in TN. but its got around 200,000 on the body. No body damage, carfax says its aint been in any wrecks or anything. I could still post pics if you want.