1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My 07 Crew

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by jbrown, Jun 29, 2009.

1. jbrown

jbrown Member

Here are two quick shots of my 07 NBS Crew, added the wheels last week. They are 22" Helo 835, I am going to be installing my leveling kit in the next week or two and will post a few other pics when that is installed. Please let me know what you think, and if I should even attempt for ROTM... Thanks all!

DSC03071.jpg

DSC03072.jpg
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I really like the style of those wheels, it is a taste of something different. I would think that your truck is worthy of the ROTM, it is all up to the other member's on this site I guess. Some guys like the NNBS and some don't, and you have some nice accessories to go along with your truck. Can't wait to see the leveling kit on your truck, keep up the great work.
  3. AJ's Sierra

AJ's Sierra Rockstar

those 22's dont make u rub?
  4. jbrown

jbrown Member

AJ, they do rub at about 3/4 turn but only in a short section and you have to be just right, more because they are 305/45/22 tires, my leveling kit should eliminate the issue, at least it has on everyone else that I know with 20's and meatier tires.
    Thanks TRPL, I really liked the wheel and now that they are on I like them even more, can't wait to be off this weekend to install the leveling kit!
  5. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Truck looks mint, nice truck!
  6. jbrown

jbrown Member

Thanks a lot!
  7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

nice truck..
  8. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks good.....I say go for it!