My 1995 Silverado Build/Pic Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 95C1500, Jan 4, 2014.

1. 95C1500

95C1500 Rockstar 100 Posts

Clear corners and black billet insert
    [​IMG]

and cleaned up the rear window
    [​IMG]
    and yeah, z71 on the bedside. Get over it. That's why my instagram name is @wannabe_zee

kennythewelder likes this.
  2. 95C1500

and I parked it for the winter. Need to keep he salt off and the rut away...

For those of you who don't know, that was filled with sarcasm as I live in Texas and I haven't seen rust in person before. Again, more sarcasm at the end there.

But seriously, I did park the truck.
    [​IMG]
    I'm having brake issues. Grabbing/locking up/ more squealing and I'm fed the f**k up with it. 30,000 miles and I've done the brakes 4 time on two differnt axles (2/2). I'm looking at a disc brake conversion kit and an adjustable proportioning valve but all I can find are SF/FF 14 bolt 8 lug kits or 5 lug 10 bolt kits. I found one SF 6 lug kit but I'll have to order calipers and pads separately which, believe me, isn't a deal breaker lol. I'm going to be one broke mofo once I finish this.

In other news, I picked up a winter beater (It's my dad's spare mustang that he hasn't driven in months since he bought his nice mustang lol). 2000, V6, auto, 256,000 miles... Daddy's money, amiright?:D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    kennythewelder likes this.
  3. SnowDrift

SnowDrift Member 100 Posts

so you're back to factory mirrors?

4. 95C1500

Oh yeah. I sold those mirrors a couple months ago and took them off a couple months before that haha. I took them off at the end of february to be exact.