1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My 2000 Tahoe Limited

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by TahoeCrowe, Sep 1, 2008.

1. TahoeCrowe

TahoeCrowe New Member

This is my 2000 Tahoe Limited. I have done some modifications but wanted to keep it looking original also. It has the 5.7 Vortec, 4 speed auto, 2wd and locking diff. So far the drivetrain is all stock. I wanted the "Murdered out" look so there is no chrome anywhere on the Tahoe. It has just over 60,000miles on it and runs like new.

Here is what I have done so far,
    Rollpan with hidden reciever hitch behind plate
    All lights replaced, almost all LEDs
    Front bumper valance (added driving lights not in picture)
    Lund Hood scoops (trying to decide on a hood I like)
    Stereo System w/amp/subs/ sirius radio built in/MP3 hook up
    Brushed aluminum gauge bezel
    Carbon fiber dash & door accent trim package
    20' Panther wheels w/black centers (Always need more black)

What I want to do:
    Flowmaster Exhaust
    Cold Air Intake system
    Program ECU
    Find a hood I like
    Debating on dropping it 2"

Any Ideas guys?

My girlfriend had just drove it from the shop to home and the roads were a mess. I'll try to get some recent CLEANER pics up soon. Thanks guys for looking.

[​IMG]
    ^---Did you notice she left the mirror tucked in? LOL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Nice lookin truck ..........

I see Snow !!!! Snowborading season is coming fast :party::party:
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, looks great. I had to look at the calendar to make certain that it was still summer outside. I knew that winter could come early in Nebraska, but I wasn't sure if there should be snow on the ground this time of year or not. :rofl:
  4. TahoeCrowe

TahoeCrowe New Member

I hear ya, Those were the only pics I have on my laptop so they had to work for now. In a couple months they will fit in better...LOL
  5. Calbaby968

Calbaby968 Rockstar 100 Posts

Nice looking ride. Bolt on power is coming along so well these days. And you can't beat it for the money. StreetPerformanceElectronics has a few things you could do, Air Intake, Throttle Body Spacer. SummitRacing also is a wise place to shop around. MAF, Throttle Body. Most of that stuff will boost up your HP and give you great MPG. Truck AddOns.com are a couple more places to check for things that I have used for price comparison.
  6. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

Sweet ride

Love the all blacked out style
  7. TylerR04

TylerR04 Rockstar

Looks really good!
  8. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Black on black on black. Love it!
  9. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very nice looking! Blacken that front bow-tie and give it real sinister look.
  10. TahoeCrowe

TahoeCrowe New Member

Ya know, I have had the grill off to install the black corner lights and I sat and looked at that gold bowtie for an hour trying to decide if it would stay. I appreciate your input. When I get home it has to be black too. I also want to put tinted covers over the driving lights in the bumper just to tame them down a touch.