My 2002 Silverado SS Clone

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by donyms, May 25, 2012.

1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Donyms you have really brought that truck a long way. The trucks looks great, good job.

3. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

Looking good chief, gotta love it.

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Donyms......you've done a Awesome Job, in building One Beautiful looking Silverado......I call it my 4-C's......A Clean, Classy, Custom Chevy.....:great:

5. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like that Mike, the 4 Cs. Your truck looks great Don, nice job.

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

looking good dude! although, if u wanted to make it a "true" SS, do a 6.0 swap.... lol

Alex

7. darnie1987

darnie1987 Rockstar 100 Posts

good looking truck dude....

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sorry, I missed this the first time around....

Another great thread. With you Don, we always get a triple treat; fantastic ride, great media work, and appropriate music.

9. dadngt

dadngt Rockstar 100 Posts

Awesome truck! The video editing is great, thats a good idea to make a video scrapbook I used to have the windows movie maker on my desktop but now I'm stuck with a slow laptop. I used to have videos of me driving my old truck or Mustang up & down the road lol I was wondering if you got the same feeling I did when watching them. "Whos that crazy person that keeps driving back & forth in front of the house" Anyways great job with the truck lovin the paint scheme.