1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

My 2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.6L

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 1st Synthetics, Jun 24, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. 1st Synthetics

More Pictures

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. 1st Synthetics

Before Rocker Pods....

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I was just getting ready to ask where the picture were of the Rocker Pods, I thought it was kind of funny not to see a set of step bars on a truck like that. I like the new front on the GMC's,very aggressive looking and full of potential. Sweet seat covers too, what brand are those? I am looking at getting a set of custom covers for my truck, but I was kind of leaning toward the Cal Trend brand but they want $300 for each set. I can get Katzkin interior for $1,000 out the door, so I am curious about yours. :glasses:

5. 1st Synthetics

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yep those are the right seat covers I was looking at, I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I want to go with the Katzkin again, but I have to try and track down an authorized dealer because they will not sell to the public. Well I just read your blog and I just shook my head, I had the same thing happen to me with the same issue. They made me turn around also, although mine has only been 3 years ago. That sucks that you couldn't go up there and get them yourself, what a bummer that means that I couldn't do that either If I bought a set. Well at any rate I am sure they will be well worth the wait, I meant to ask you. Did you get the back window banner made up at Stylin Concepts, because I was thinking of having one made for my painting hobby.

7. 1st Synthetics

I got the banner made up by a local guy here that mostly does commercial business stuff. I think he said he does all the Kroger stores around the nation. Here is his website www.venturegrafix.com I did just the perf material and no clear overlay.

8. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i want one..............................

9. 1st Synthetics

Maybe if a few of you want a window perf I can get a deal on them. I know 2 costs less than 1 due to the material is wide enough to fit 2 at a time.

I did the artwork for mine in Adobe illustrator and just had him print it out.

10. 1st Synthetics