My 2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD 6.6L

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 1st Synthetics, Jun 24, 2009.

Newest Photos

1. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. 1st Synthetics

More Pictures

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  3. 1st Synthetics

Before Rocker Pods....

[​IMG][​IMG]
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I was just getting ready to ask where the picture were of the Rocker Pods, I thought it was kind of funny not to see a set of step bars on a truck like that. I like the new front on the GMC's,very aggressive looking and full of potential. Sweet seat covers too, what brand are those? I am looking at getting a set of custom covers for my truck, but I was kind of leaning toward the Cal Trend brand but they want $300 for each set. I can get Katzkin interior for $1,000 out the door, so I am curious about yours. :glasses:
  5. 1st Synthetics

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yep those are the right seat covers I was looking at, I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I want to go with the Katzkin again, but I have to try and track down an authorized dealer because they will not sell to the public. Well I just read your blog and I just shook my head, I had the same thing happen to me with the same issue. They made me turn around also, although mine has only been 3 years ago. That sucks that you couldn't go up there and get them yourself, what a bummer that means that I couldn't do that either If I bought a set. Well at any rate I am sure they will be well worth the wait, I meant to ask you. Did you get the back window banner made up at Stylin Concepts, because I was thinking of having one made for my painting hobby.
  7. 1st Synthetics

I got the banner made up by a local guy here that mostly does commercial business stuff. I think he said he does all the Kroger stores around the nation. Here is his website www.venturegrafix.com I did just the perf material and no clear overlay.
  8. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i want one..............................
  9. 1st Synthetics

Maybe if a few of you want a window perf I can get a deal on them. I know 2 costs less than 1 due to the material is wide enough to fit 2 at a time.

I did the artwork for mine in Adobe illustrator and just had him print it out.
  10. 1st Synthetics