Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

My 2010 Chevy Silverado 1500

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by CHEVYLIFER, Oct 5, 2011.

1. CHEVYLIFER

CHEVYLIFER New Member

I am new to the forum and figured i would show you my truck. its a 2010 chevy silverado 1500 with a ready lift 2.25 leveling kit up front and a 2.25 inch readylift leveling block in the rear. Its got a DeeZee cab rack and a UWS deep tool box in the bed. In the summer it also has a tracone rack system on it for my kayaks. Inside i have weathertech floor liners and a du ha underseat storage.
    here are a few pics.
    after i bought the truck. Stock
    [​IMG]
    After the front leveling kit was installed.
    [​IMG]
    After the rear leveling kit was installed.
    [​IMG]

2. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the forum. The leveling kit looks great. I have to say though...the truck looked much better in the first pic. I'm just not into the massive tool box and headache rack. :great:

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Your truck looks great!!:great: I see the DucksUnlimited decal, is the truck a DU edition?

4. CHEVYLIFER

CHEVYLIFER New Member

Thanks! but the headache rack was a must to many broken windows in the other 03' 2500 while hawling wood so the headache rack is the same price as one window so i figured i would save my self the headache. And tool box holds all my tools.

no sadly its not a DU edition truck i got those emblems from cabelas there is one of the drivers door and one on the tailgate. I normally have a decal on the rear window but the headache rack makes it so you wouldnt see it.

Once i get my tax return ill be upgrading to a rancho 4 inch lift.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

oh i forgot to mention the headache rack and tool box inside and out are going to be linex'ed before christmas. Along with a line from the trim down along the bottom of the truck. And 2 work lights on the back of the headache rack and 2 lights under the rear bumper.

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard as well! and where are you located?

Also the truck looks nice, and i agree a headache rack is a must have when hauling wood. though i almost wonder if black would look a bit better? then again the rims look good when polished.

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

The Rancho lift kit is a great kit. Take a look at mfleetwood and ajarman's photo albums. The rack/toolbox will look good with the Line-X.

7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Truck looks great, but it needs some major lighting upgrades. maybe about five 6" lights on the headache rack, keep up the great work.

8. CHEVYLIFER

CHEVYLIFER New Member

Its definitely getting some light upgrades but not on top of the headache rack i like to keep a low profile up top but 4 lights on the front of the truck but iam trying to figure out how i want to do it, whether with a warn trans4mer winch bumber with an x12,000 or if i want a nfab light bar. either way it with have two flod lights and two spot lights up front with 4 55 watt work lights in the back two on the 45 degree angle of the headache rack with custom quater inch thick brackets and two under the rear bumper but i not sure where under the bumper is a good spot for them.

And iam from the great state of New Hampshire! haha

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

I agree i think black would look better to which is why they are going to get a coating of linex both the rack and the inside and outside of the tool box.

9. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Black would make it look much better.

10. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome!,truck looks great!