Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

my 87 short bed project.

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by frydaddy, Jan 24, 2012.

1. frydaddy

frydaddy New Member

ive been slowly working on this truck for the past 8 months i figured id share it with you guys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. frydaddy

frydaddy New Member

hay guy just wanted to say thanks for not even tellin me what you think about my build up. ive found another sight that is workin a lot better for me.

3. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

That's a little harsh, isn't it?

On another note, I think it's looking good. Good luck with yer build.

4. frydaddy

frydaddy New Member

ive never been one to sugar coat what i think. sorry

5. outalne94z71

outalne94z71 Member

i must have missed something :neutral:

nice little project, what are your plans to run accessories with those fuelly heads not having bolt holes for common brackets?

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks like it's coming along great. I like the timeline pics, as it always fun to watch rides evolve. Looks like you got her back outside....did you fire up the engine already? If so, how is she running?

On a side note, the "Marines" sticker on your fridge caught me eye. Semper Fi!! '85 to '91

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That kind of response because you didn't get a flock of posts within 24 hours of your initial post with pics? You know what? Im not one to sugar coat what I think, either, and what's good for the goose is good for the gander. So don't let the door knob hit you in the arse on the way out if you're going to be all pissy like that. There, I said it...

Surreal

P.S. I'm usually easy-going, but life is a circle. If you can put your attitude back in your pocket then we'll get along just fine. If not, well, I do, indeed, hope you enjoy that other site you said was working so much better for you.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012