1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

~~my 92 Suburban In Progress~~

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by HYDE, May 10, 2008.

1. HYDE

HYDE New Member

HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF MY '92 SUBURBAN THAT I PICKED UP FROM A CUSTOMER A FEW MONTHS AGO for $2K, AND OTHER THAN THE 8-10 MILES TO THE GALLON, AND THE 42 GALON FUEL TANK, AND OUR GOVERNMENT SUCKING ASS WHEN IT COMES TO STEPING ON THOSE ENVIRONMENTALISTS TOES. iT PLANS ON GOING 6-8" UP, AND SOME 35" CEPEK CRUSHERS, AND SOME MAJOVE OR SIMILAR WHEES IT'S COMING ALONG NICELY...LOL...:lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. HYDE

HYDE New Member

3. HYDE

HYDE New Member

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

That looks great. How'd you get the bumpers blacked out? I've got a 97 4x4 2500 7.4 that looks the same except for the bumpers and a billet specialties grill.
  5. HYDE

HYDE New Member

I actually used a low gloss matte engine enamel spray can or 3. Plasticote is a great manufacturer of paints. Sanded the existing chrome so the paint would "bond", and there ya go... I also sprayed the fender flairs with "back to black" low gloss paint specifically designed for plastic flexible parts, and the lower half of the truck is spray on bedliner...
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Good looking truck, that's for sure.
  7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

looks good man and i got the same intake, although on a small block... are u gonna get some black wheels or a smiliar style to what you have now?
  8. HYDE

HYDE New Member

I'm workin toward a 6-8" suspension lift, and some 35" Cepek Crushers with possibly the teflon Mojave 17"...
  9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

oh nice those wheels will look sweet. all those teflon wheels are really cool but they are pricey. actually are those AR Baja rims you have on there now?
  10. RockHead

RockHead New Member

Very Nice lookin Truck :glasses: