1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My 95 Dime (S10 Pickup)

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by 95_5spd, Sep 11, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 100 Posts

i had more fun with my turbo 4.3 than I did with my 350 powered blazer, but that's just me.
  2. 95_5spd

95_5spd Member 100 Posts

I think of turbo as like a 2 stroke dirt bike. The power just kicks in and off you go. I can definitely understand it being more enjoyable hearing the turbo spool up and the bov making all sorts of racket.
    But I think my ultimate s10 would be a 1st gen like a 92 so its easy to fit in. Stroked and supercharged 350. Just mean motor with a nice cam. Low profile blower sticking out. I wish I had it.
    I can get one off Craigslist real quick though at a good price. Motor already swapped and all that. Then just put other mods in that I want.
  3. 95_5spd

95_5spd Member 100 Posts

As of right now I am still waiting for an email stating that my tires have been shipped out. I got a confirmation notice but not shipped out yet.
    I did wash the truck today. I hate all the pine needles that fall around my garage. I used to park it inside but there's too much stuff in there now so I just wash it more often.

Also I'm scouting out for a cheap s10 with a 350 in it. Idc if it needs paint or cosmetic work. If it runs and burns rubber it's cool. I can deal with cosmetics. I like that kind of stuff anyway.
  4. BurbanMan

Did they ever show up?
  5. 95_5spd

95_5spd Member 100 Posts

yup they ended up showing up on Saturday. I never got the shipping confirmation info but that doesn't matter anymore. Gonna try and have them mounted this week.
  6. 95_5spd

95_5spd Member 100 Posts

Truck is getting alignment and the new tires put on in the a.m.
  7. 95_5spd

95_5spd Member 100 Posts

had to replace the trans mount today. shifter was vibrating pretty bad so i check motor mounts then trans mount. trans mount was a little loose so i tightened it a couple turns and snap. sheared right off. So thats fixed and it doesn't vibrate as bad anymore

[​IMG]
  8. BurbanMan

l

Lol amazing what a stupid little nut and stud will do isn't it?!
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Great. Love the well kept s10.
  10. 95_5spd

95_5spd Member 100 Posts

Yes lol. At first i thought my rachet just skipped and fell off. So i went to put it back on and there was no nut there. So i just took it out and threw the new one in. Luckily it was a cheap and easy fix.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Its got a lot of miles on it so i try to keep it running good and keep it clean.