1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My 99's progress

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by garumn, Jun 17, 2010.

1. garumn

garumn New Member

before
    [​IMG]
    After[​IMG]

Its sitting on an incline so thats why it looks low in the rear.
  2. 2COR517

2COR517 New Member 1000 Posts

New sneakers. Did you darken the glass too?

The damn dreaded Suburban sag. My Tahoe has it. I might try some coil-over load booster shocks.
  3. garumn

garumn New Member

just the front 2 windows
  4. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Those tires made a huge difference.
  5. grrr...

grrr... New Member

Who knew tires could turn a regular burb into a mean looking burb.
  6. TurboChris

TurboChris New Member

Looks great....here's a tip...if you remove the steps...it tends to make the truck appear higher....try it...only takes a few minutes to remove one side and see if you like it.....
  7. garumn

garumn New Member

as much as I dont like the steps I have 3 little kiddies and it makes getting them in the truck alot easier.
  8. 2COR517

2COR517 New Member 1000 Posts

I like the steps. I have them on my 96 Tahoe. Kinda overkill now, but changes are in the works :D
  9. berg

berg New Member

Looks good! What size/brand tire did you bump up to? I recently went from the stock 245/75/16 on stock wheels to a 265/75/16 Wrangler MTR with 16x8 Eagle alloys. Next thinking about bumping up to a 285/75/16, same wheels, but adding a 2" lift by keys/blocks. Don't want to go too high because I have 3.42 gears and this is my daily driver.
  10. garumn

garumn New Member

I went with 265/75/16s as well, they are dunlop rover m/t maxx traction[​IMG]