MY baby

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Opex, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Opex

Opex Member

my 2006 2500HD 6.0L reg cab long box

[​IMG]

2. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Looks good :great:

3. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Nice truck, got any plans for it? I'd probably go with some mean looking A/T tires and/or perhaps some slightly bigger wheels.

4. Opex

Opex Member

ya i got big plans for her... tires are on the list

5. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice lookin Truck. What are your plans?

6. Opex

Opex Member

well im puttin a flow master exhaust, i wanna get a set of mickey thomson classic lock wheels, not sure wut kind of tires yet. then i was thinking about a lift kit but i think im just gunna lift the body easier and my trucks fairly high already. then the box will be rhino lined with a dimond plate toolbox witch im turning half on it into a cooler then im gunna bolt in some seats in the back for goin to the beach and wutnot. and then some bolt on to finish the exterior like bumpers and wutnot. i wanna get a set of headers aswell to go with the flowmasters. and the interior im gunna wrap the head liner in red suede and put a moon roof in. i wanna paint a lil more of the excents on the dash and doors. and the center seat dosnt fold down so im gunna mod that. i wanna do something with the floor cuz its just vinal right now but i dont know wut yet. and thats the majority of wut i wanna do... wut yas think

7. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sounds like a pretty good plan. :great: I didn't have the greatest luck with flowmasters on my old ford, lost a little low end. I ended up with a magnflow replacement on the new Sierra and I love it. (Can't beat the sound of a good set of flows tho):glasses:....If I may, a programmer might be a nice addition as well.

8. Opex

Opex Member

yes i would love to get one lol forgot bout that

9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

nice truck man i like the color. looks like you got some nice plans for it too :great:

10. Opex

Opex Member

add more photos to my album