1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Christmas Present

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by SoCal Chevy, Jan 14, 2010.

1. SoCal Chevy

SoCal Chevy New Member

I got this for christmas. Its a 7 color underbody and interior glow kit from LED Glow. the interior can either slowly cycle thru colors or pluse to the music and the exterir has multiple patters with adjustable speeds or can stay 1 solid color. So far blue is my favorite but its nice to be able to choose from different colors :)
    Glow.jpg

Glow2.jpg

Glow3.jpg

Glow4.jpg
  2. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

thats a pretty awesome Christmas present, looks great!
  3. tandk04

tandk04 New Member

Nice present. That is a nice looking truck.
  4. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

That's pretty cool. I've only seen a few trucks with underglows on them here in cali. Just don't let the cops catch you with them on driving. lol:great:
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  5. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice present...the truck looks great!
  6. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts

I know in most states that it is illegal to have them on while driving, but I've heard that in Florida you can have them on as long as they aren't blinking. Does anyone know if this is true?
  7. bvogts25

bvogts25 New Member

thats a sweet present
  8. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 New Member

Cool, looks awesome!!
  9. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Trucks looking awesome, dig the lights!
  10. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Those look sweet as hell! I actually bought a set for myself a few weeks ago, and I can't wait to put them on my truck. I am putting them on my S-10 which sits a lot lower to the ground than your truck, so I am happy to see just how bright they are on a bigger truck! I still have my original yellow neons under my truck, and they have been on there winter and summers since 2001 and I have never had an issue or cracked tube or anything. I didn't buy the interior lights like you though, I get distracted by things that light up inside the cab. :gasp: