1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My count down is on!!!!

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by lancer, Jan 25, 2010.

1. lancer

lancer New Member ROTM Winner

i've been waiting for this week for 3 years now...wed i get to order my 6" rough country lift and i pick up my 315x70x17 bfg all terrains this saturday. if all goes well i'll be spending alitte more time in the garage here real soooon. I'll post up some before and after pictures when i get started :great::great:
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

congrats:great:
  3. Chevyboy96

Chevyboy96 New Member ROTM Winner

Nice!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pic's:great:
  4. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics!
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Congrats! Sounds like good things do come to those who wait! Hope everything goes as planned for you. :glasses:
  6. ajfdirtrider

ajfdirtrider New Member

Cool man be sure to post pics!
  7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Your doing it the smart way, take your time and save up for what you want. I am just the opposite and I am stupid, that's how I lost my last truck...............GREED! :no:

I would love to see some in process photos when you put the lift on, lets se all the behind the scenes stuff.
  8. lancer

ordered today !!!!!!!!!! talked to Ryan Chase with Rough Country and he ended up saving me about $110!!!! should be here monday or tuesday and hopefully get started on it next weekend.......I"M SOOOO READY NOW!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Pats1pab1

Pats1pab1 Member

Lancer, I know you talked about a 6" lift kit. I was looking at 315's myself. Is that the height you have to have to put on those sizes tires or can you get away with a 3 or 4 inch lift? Thanks
  10. lancer

i'm not sure one what exact lift you need to fit 315's a 4 may do it but in most cases its not that much different in price to order the 6. i'm also going to look at a 3" body lift later on because i eventually wanna run 37's. as far as your question about lifts i'm not sure like i said i've always ran 6" lifts on all my trucks. hope this helps or least gives ya some ideas.......