1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Daily Driver Project

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by suicide_star, Jun 19, 2009.

1. kayzen

kayzen New Member

Could you please share how to connected the Fog lamps? it would be really helpful, I am not sure how the wiring goes so you advise would be excellent!
  2. suicide_star

suicide_star New Member

Kayzen, all I did was tie into the regular headlamp circuit with splice connectors and sent them to the coil on a 30A relay. The relay is fused and pulls power directly from the battery and has the fogs on the load side.
    Updated pics: New headlights and black billet gas door. More stuff to come...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, Kayzen, it's been a while since I've posted. The mirror caps came from ebay, already painted. The fog lights and bumper caps also came from ebay. Plastidip is a coating, like a bedliner, sort of...but you can manipulate the texture and it peels off like a decal when you're ready to remove it.
  3. Dinner

Dinner New Member

Looks good! Headlights blend nicely with the scheme you've gone with.
  4. suicide_star

suicide_star New Member

Just got some new 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. tiltonb

tiltonb New Member

Gert (9).jpg One day I'll have her on the road. This is a 1954 with a 1950 front clip. It is a 1/2 ton with a 3 speed column shift. It had a five lug rear end from a car, so I replaced it with a six lug 72 Chevy. The motor is the original 54 GMC motor.
  6. suicide_star

suicide_star New Member

Nitto Terra Grapplers, bed cover with gun rack and shiz.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  7. BlancoJustin

BlancoJustin New Member

Truly amazing job so far! I was in awe the entire time reading this thread, LOL. I look forward to seeing what you decide to do next!
  8. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member

[MENTION=27015]suicide_star[/MENTION] I really admire how far you've come with this truck man. Took a regular w/t and turned it into a real head turner. What are your future plans with it?? Seems like you have most everything done to it by now.

Keep up the awesome work!
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You were kidding when you wrote that, right? He can do under hood/tuning work, exhaust work, audio work, lighting work, etc.!

If he's anything like I am, mods just get spendier/more complicated ... not 'done'. :)
  10. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member

Haha. It wasn't so much of a joke as it was a subtle challenge. Do the mods really ever 'end'? :)