1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Daughter's First Car!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by adampaul1964, Mar 24, 2009.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

Well she picked it up today, and oh no it's a Ford! :gasp: 2008 Focus less than 8,000 miles and every option but the sunroof! All in all a very nice vehicle, and a lot of car for the money,plus 35 mpg's. Don't judge her too harshly for not buying G.M., she's actually the smartest one out of the bunch so far!

Attached Files:

2. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts

LOL. I dread the day my children are old enough to drive and buy cars.
  3. kaiah723

kaiah723 New Member

smartest one of the bunch until she bought a ford, lol.
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

That's actually a really nice lloking car, I think that would be an awesome first car for any kid. My first car was a 92 Ford Festiva, which was like the Ford version of a Chevette. I hated that car but my dad wouldn't let me get a truck, because he was afraid I would spend all of my money on the truck. Boy how wrong was he? :lol:
  5. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

HA! my dad wouldnt let me get a 4x4 because theres that much more that could go wrong! so when i got the money to buy a 4x4, i did and low and behold, the damn push button switch goes out in it. i think it was a set up
  6. Duncan_Z71

Duncan_Z71 New Member

yea shouldnt gotta a chevy.
  7. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts

Sounds like a lucky girl. Good luck in the new wheels:great:
  8. lube70

lube70 New Member

good luck

Those cars have a great reputation for safety. My buddy works for Ford and great track record. Good luck on driving safely!!!

Don'
  9. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

Yeah, she's very lucky, but I give her credit. She's 18 years old and enrolled in nursing school and working full time at a nursing home, until she can get into a local hospital and work at becoming an LPN and then hopefully RN, the only thing she asked of me was to co-sign her loan, so I'm pretty proud of her!:glasses:
    The other positive is now I can have my old Grand Prix back to use as a beater and save wear and tear on my truck!
  10. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts

good little fist car, i was lucky and my dad let me get a truck for my first a 86 scottsdale