My Daughter's First Car!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by adampaul1964, Mar 24, 2009.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well she picked it up today, and oh no it's a Ford! :gasp: 2008 Focus less than 8,000 miles and every option but the sunroof! All in all a very nice vehicle, and a lot of car for the money,plus 35 mpg's. Don't judge her too harshly for not buying G.M., she's actually the smartest one out of the bunch so far!

Attached Files:

2. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

LOL. I dread the day my children are old enough to drive and buy cars.

3. kaiah723

kaiah723 Rockstar

smartest one of the bunch until she bought a ford, lol.

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That's actually a really nice lloking car, I think that would be an awesome first car for any kid. My first car was a 92 Ford Festiva, which was like the Ford version of a Chevette. I hated that car but my dad wouldn't let me get a truck, because he was afraid I would spend all of my money on the truck. Boy how wrong was he? :lol:

5. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

HA! my dad wouldnt let me get a 4x4 because theres that much more that could go wrong! so when i got the money to buy a 4x4, i did and low and behold, the damn push button switch goes out in it. i think it was a set up

6. Duncan_Z71

Duncan_Z71 Rockstar

yea shouldnt gotta a chevy.

7. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sounds like a lucky girl. Good luck in the new wheels:great:

8. lube70

lube70 Member

good luck

Those cars have a great reputation for safety. My buddy works for Ford and great track record. Good luck on driving safely!!!

Don'

9. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah, she's very lucky, but I give her credit. She's 18 years old and enrolled in nursing school and working full time at a nursing home, until she can get into a local hospital and work at becoming an LPN and then hopefully RN, the only thing she asked of me was to co-sign her loan, so I'm pretty proud of her!:glasses:
    The other positive is now I can have my old Grand Prix back to use as a beater and save wear and tear on my truck!

10. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

good little fist car, i was lucky and my dad let me get a truck for my first a 86 scottsdale