1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Daughter's First Car!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by adampaul1964, Mar 24, 2009.

1. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice looking car!
    My first car was a 1970 Chevelle!
  2. kaiah723

kaiah723 Rockstar

hell of a first car!
  3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I heard with those new focuses parents can program speed limiters into em and all kinds of crazy stuff. I was doing some work at this guy's house and his teenage daughter got in her car and drove away. About a minute later he called her up and was like "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DRIVING 45 ON THIS ROAD" He had some kind of GPS tracking doodad where he could tell how fast she was going and where she was.
    I would've been grounded every day if my parents had that kind of technology.
  4. sheep

sheep Rockstar 100 Posts

my first car was a 1980 toyota tercel lol rolled it over to 300k and its still running 4 years later
  5. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

not bad for a first car, i would kill for 35mpg's out of my jeep
  6. Thundare

Thundare Rockstar 100 Posts

little Putter Huh? for my kid's first car, it wouldn't be a car lol, something big like a SUV/Truck Scratch that SUV, i like being the only in the family to have a Pickup:lol:
  7. reddedsilvy05

reddedsilvy05 Rockstar

i know its a Ford but at least it is an AMERICAN MADE car....the more people that buy american cars the better off our country is.....and btw my first car was a 91 camaro Z28 5.7 L in PRISTINE condition, she was a beast until i wrecked it :eek:uch:
  8. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I look at it this way, all kids beat the snot out of their first car. So let her beat the ford to death and when she is responsible enough to own a chevy she will treat it with the respect it deserves.:lol:
  9. SilverBulletZ71

SilverBulletZ71 New Member

Thats a nice first car. Its very appropriate for a young driver, I like the color too!! I know she'll be responsible in it Adam....oh...what? Its too late? :lol:I once took the tags off of my Dads new 1981 Chevy Malibu and put them on my 1966 Falcon (my first car) and drove around a while. Luckily I got home before they did and Dad never found out....hmm...or did he?
  10. sheep

sheep Rockstar 100 Posts

thats exactly why i had what i had for a first car