1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Daugther's Car got keyed!!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by adampaul1964, Mar 29, 2009.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

As you guys know my daughter bought a new car last week and got a ticket in it the first day she took it out, well here's a new first for her, not even a week and somebody keyed the drivers door!!!!:grrrrrr: I just don't know anymore, I mean what the f@#% is wrong with people today! In my day we never ever messed with somebodies wheels. Are people that miserable today they have to try to make everyone else miserable too....Oh whats the use, I could go on for hours but I'll probably just sound like an old man bitchin'! :lol:
  2. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

dang dude, thats sucks. sorry that people are such screwups.
  3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ok this whole car thing really isn't working out here....:sarcastic:
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That sucks. I hope she isnt taking it to hard. Maybe you'll get lucky and find out who did it.
  5. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

aw man that's awful. I drive junk, no one feels the need to mess with something that's already messed up.
  6. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry to hear about that.
  7. adampaul1964

Yeah, I'm beginning to think the same thing! :lol:
  8. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My daughter is turning 18 in April, so I'm looking around. A little more on the beater side.

Mid to late 90's Cavalier, Sunfire kinda thing. Just to get a feel for driving, parking and getting around in. Then I don't have to deal with big expenses.
  9. adampaul1964

Good idea, Renee's been driving since she was 16, she was running our old '98 grand prix which my two sons tried to destroy, albeit unsuccessfully since I'm driving it now. It was completely her decision to buy the Focus I was just along to make sure she didn't get ripped off too badly!
  10. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It's a sad day and age. People have no respect for other's property.
    I was standing behind my truck in a parking lot one day waiting for the people parked next to my truck to get out so I could get in and leave. The woman on the passenger side, opens her door into my truck and doesn't even flinch. Didn't even matter to her.
    But when she turned and saw I was standing there, oh well, it was a whole other story. I'm so sorry, blah blah. She didn't give 2 rat turds until she knew that she was found out.

Sorry to hear she's having such a rough 1st month with her new ride.