Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

My driver side interior door handle broke!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by 22inchbigroller, May 10, 2008.

1. 22inchbigroller

22inchbigroller New Member

And i was wondering if anyone had this problem before and how hard was it to fix. Where did u buy the replacement part or parts from.

Thanks for ur time.
    David

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

i had this problem about a year ago, i didnt do anything about it for about a while until i failed inspection. so i ordered one up form LMCtruck.com for like 25 bucks or whatever and took it to the shop and they threw it on for like 50 bucks

3. Rob

Rob New Member

I had the same problem a few months ago when, my brother tried to open the door when it was locked and broke it. I went to one of the junk yards near by and bought a brand new replacement for like $10 and bought a rivet gun for like another $10 and put it on my self.