1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My exhaust (video clip)

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Mindi51982, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Mindi51982

Mindi51982 New Member

Finally got exhaust on my truck!!! Flowmaster muffler with duals out the back. Happy Valentine's Day to me!!!!!!

My camera apparently doesn't take good sound clips. It sounds way better in person but that's okay...you get the idea.

[​IMG]
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Cool sound actually. Yeah, those speakers aren't the same as having professional mics or anything like that.
  3. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

Sounds good.
  4. plumber_rob

plumber_rob New Member

Sounds nice! :great:
  5. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

Nice rumble..!.. Can't wait for the CAI to go on there.. that thing will breathe right purdy!
  6. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

sounds good
  7. Mindi51982

Mindi51982 New Member

Thanks, guys. What can I use to polish/protect the exhaust tips?
  8. cascott325

what kind did you go with? stainless or chrome? either way, go to a parts store and look at the polishes for that type of metal. they do have specific kind of polish for each type of metal. i use mothers mostly, but im not afraid to use others
  9. Mindi51982

Mindi51982 New Member

Well I decided that I linked the roll tips instead of the standard. So all they had in rolled was the chrome. I hope I didn't make a bad decision.
  10. cascott325

eh... they'll last a while, the only thing is that you will have to care for them more. what i mean by that is the polishing and washing and stuff. even if you do that, they will still rust, but it will take a lot longer if you take care of them