My first truck, bought it two days ago

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Blue n' Pewter, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Blue n' Pewter

Blue n' Pewter New Member

Pewter Metallic 2000 Silverado 4x4, regular cab/short bed, 4.3L Vortec, 1 owner. I bought it from a used dealer and it came with tinted windows, a bed liner, Kenwood cd player, and brand new BF Goodrich tires which all together saved me a ton of money on stuff I would have done myself.

I'm loving this truck. It's a blast, even though it's got a 6cyl it's a fun little truck. It's decently clean too :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Blue n' Pewter

3. Blue n' Pewter

4. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site,
    Nice clean truck it looks new.:glasses:
    I hade the same tires on My Suburban there great :great:

5. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

nice truck! how's it sound with the dual exhaust on there?

6. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! Yes the is a fine truck. Its exactly what I'm looking for....
    sigh! I'll find one one day.

7. Blue n' Pewter

It actually sounds like a 5.3L with the exhaust that's on it. I'll crawl under there tomorrow and see what brand it is and maybe get a small sound clip for you. It's just when you're accelerating it loses it's V8 sound :neutral:
    I went from looking deeply for a nice GTP, to an extended cab 4.3L S10/Sonoma...and it was actually while I was out looking for an S10 at a dealership that the salesman said "hey wait let me show you this truck we just got in 2 days ago!"....I went and looked at it in the detail shop because they hadn't even had time to wash it yet. I fell in love and bought it before I went home. :glasses:

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Congrat's on the new truck! It sure looks clean for the year model, have fun!

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, that's in very good shape for a 2000! Good find!

10. skivhere

skivhere Rockstar 100 Posts

I agree with everyone, nice truck, looks like a good buy. Not sure I would want the 6, but the newer ones aren't that bad I hear. I do know that my 350 kicks ass over my 305 when it comes to towing, and the suburban weighs in at a bunch more than my truck did.

Well, guess you better get started on some projects!!! LOL