My first truck vid

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by TELORVEHC, Feb 28, 2010.

1. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

YouTube- The Rig

lemme know what you guys think. Comments/ suggestions are appreciated, thanks!!! :money:

2. shadowt_t

shadowt_t Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

is that snow in ur truck its full try to remove it or it will get Rust?? good looking and thanx for the vid

3. TELORVEHC

I cleared all the snow out later that day. I got a Rhino Liner plus another rubber liner, so I doubt it will rust.

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well It sounds like you have a lot of plans for your new truck, I am a big fan of the two tone trucks as well. I have never seen one done quite like yours though, It gives you an edge even from the get go. I know your putting a stereo system in it, which Is why you want a better battery but the AC Delco one is a super good battery. I ran with my stock AC Delco battery in my S-10 for 5 years before it went bad, and I run about 600 watts on the truck pretty consistantly. I have had worse luck with aftermarket batterys compared to the AC Delco one.

Keep us updated with your progress on the truck, thanks for the video! :party:

5. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Nice Ride. You might have a future in Hollywood. :glasses:

6. lalo56

lalo56 Rockstar 100 Posts

I really couldnt watch the whole video due to too much movement. Almost made me dizzy LOL

7. TELORVEHC

Thanks for the feedback everyone :) I have shaky hands to begin with plus I was using a Sony Webbie HD to shoot the video, so I apologize for the unsteadiness lol

8. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Yeah, I am a little dizzy now also, but the truck looks good.

9. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice looking truck and not bad for first video.