1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

my GTO's exhaust

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by _BT_, Dec 13, 2008.

1. _BT_

_BT_ New Member

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjxxT_MeeKg[/media]
  2. SoonerSilverado11

SoonerSilverado11 New Member

Nicely done! Unfortunately these videos do no justice to just how awesome GTO's sound but that one wasn't very bad! Which kind of exhaust did you go with on this one?
  3. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts

Nice car. I almost traded my Evo for one of those.
  4. BigWallyz

BigWallyz Former Member

Nicely done exhaust
  5. _BT_

_BT_ New Member

I have long tube headers, high flow cats and magnaflow catback. You are right the vid does absolutely no justice. Its nice and mellow with a slight lope from the cam at idle but when I get on it it screams like a bear getting raped by bigfoot.
  6. SoonerSilverado11

SoonerSilverado11 New Member

Very nice! Personally my favorite exhaust is made by SLP, I think it sounds sick but good work, I am now jealous of you... your car sounds awesome!
  7. BigWallyz

BigWallyz Former Member

SLP exhaust sounds great on V8's.
  8. vermorel

vermorel New Member

I had a SLP Loudmouth on a 98 Z28....it was way loud
  9. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 New Member

Your goat sounds great man. I'm jealous. My T/A's exhaust is stock except for my SLP Loudmouth II catback. Stock manifolds and Y pipe FTL :(
  10. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts

I bet that exhaust sounds great in person. Even straightpiped those cars sound awesome. And my friend has a WS6 firechicken with an SLP exhaust. it is indeed loud. :glasses: