My introduction

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Blue Wrangler, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Blue Wrangler

Blue Wrangler New Member

[​IMG]My name is Del David. My truck is a 1978 Chev C20 Camper Special 3/4 ton (one ton axle) long bed. My occupation is several: Owner of David Marketing Group, Band leader for a 10 member country & western band (Klassic Kountry Gold) and Gunfighter Reenactor 1880's period. PLUS, I've retired FIVE times! I have a 1994, 454 Mercruiser marine engine in my truck with a 850 CFM four-barrel, ceramic headers and twin Flowmaster tri-chamber mufflers. My intent is to build a new truck. I need to put a more powerful automatic transmission in it (600 HP), serpentine belt system (It keeps throwing belts) and would like to have disk brakes on the back. I'm hoping I can build it up so I can haul a fifth wheel 34' travel trailer eventually. Don't know if I'll need duals or not on the rear.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!,good to have you.

3. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome, sir! Sounds like an interesting group of occupations you have there. Please tell me you get to use a Colt Single Action Army from time to time. Or the Colt 1860! Love those pistols. I had the opportunity to mess around a bit with an 1860 a few weeks back. I couldn't put it down. Hopefully we'll go shoot it soon.

4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site.

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!

6. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

7. Blue Wrangler

Blue Wrangler New Member

Colts

Only my friend's Colts. I have a 1875 Remington replica (Outlaw) .45 and a Single Action (Ruger) .357 that I use. Note: I'm on Facebook: Del David.

8. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Del.

10. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the club Del. Good luck on the project.