Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

My K1500

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by SledHead, Jul 11, 2009.

1. SledHead

SledHead Rockstar

This is my 98 Silverado i have not done much to it so far. Valence has been removed,CB installed,Custom dents in the bumper :rofl:.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thats a pictures of my grill i painted with bedliner

2. SledHead

SledHead Rockstar

3. L0sts0ul

L0sts0ul Rockstar 100 Posts

nice custom dents... thats sweet.. how much that run ya?

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That grille came out really nice for the bed liner stuff, my grille on my S-10 is fading real bad and I was looking for an idea like this. Did you spray that coating on, OR did you use a kit like Herculiner on it? The truck is in real good shape though compared to what I see up here in Ohio, a little rust on the doors but nothing that can't be fixed. :great:

5. SledHead

SledHead Rockstar

ya i used the rustoleum kind because the duplicolor stuff is to shiny for me. i used a whole can on it i think it was 3 or 4 coats. its really easy to do. ya the dottom of the door is a lot worse than it looks but i think once i de trim the truck im going to debline the bottom of the truck from where the top of the trim is now. the dents were free for me beacuase the PO did all of the other than the one in my rear bumper from a parking pole last night lmao

6. SledHead

SledHead Rockstar

my grill was chipping and peeling so all i really did for prep was wash it and sand the peeling and chipped parts and that was it its holding up real good and when ever i wash my truck i use eagle one tire gel on a tire swipe and it gets its rich black color back with little to no shine.

7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the paint stuff, I might try it because my grille is basically junk from seeing 9 hard winters with lots of salt. It made your grille look like you bought a brand new one, excellent job I think. :glasses:

8. SledHead

SledHead Rockstar

thank you and your welcome if you have any other questions just let me know and i will try and answer them. i had a guy ask me at auto zone where i go my grill and i said i got it here, he goes how much did you pay i told him i think it was 10 bucks. i then told him it was bedliner on a stock chrome grill. ya it holds up real well i took those pictures today after i detailed my truck the grill has seen about 2k with the paint and a few wheeling trips and still looks like its new.

9. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Man nice truck cant wait to see some pics of it with the 3inch RC lift and tires. Be sure to post some pics!

10. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice truck, but really nice tires. I install those on a lot of F-250's and Chevy 2500's and 1500HD's. Those are great, great tires.