1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

my life is average

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by redneckarmyMP, Oct 7, 2009.

1. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member

i came across this website.some of these are pretty funny

www.mylifeisaverage.com
  2. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts

that website is eerily similiar to fmylife.com It must have been designed by the same people. But it is funny, ever so funny. Thank you for that link, it now brightens my day in the early morning hours before class starts.
  3. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member

i had never heard of either one til last night..now i have somthing to do on those boring nights at work!
  4. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member

Those two websites are very common among us teenagers lol. the term "fml" is commonly used to discribe how something's going.
  5. Land Shark

Land Shark New Member

I just spent two and a half hours of government money reading posts on there......
  6. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member

haha you and me both.plan on doing it again tonight!
  7. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts

I spent like an hour before my first class, and all of my last class reading the posts on that site. The I tried to find an app for it on my iphone, but I wasn't lucky.
  8. cmc474

cmc474 New Member

Those are great! Alot better then the FML's IMO
  9. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

texts from last night is a really funny site too!