My little project mini truck........

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by warost, Aug 29, 2012.

1. warost

warost New Member

Hi Guys, I just thought that you may like to see a couple of picks of my Mini Truck, I have been told it is the only one in England but someone may know different, it is a 25 year old GMC S15 Sierra Classic and it has a worked 350 small block chevy under the hood and a TH350 auto box with a saturday night special convertor, the interior is from an Alfa Romeo and the paintwork is by me, (demon ink).
    Hope you like it, let me know your thoughts.

Stu.

Truck2.png Truck1.JPG Truck3.jpg Truck4.jpg

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: to the club. I like the truck. looks good. really like the new grill. :great::great:

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

HA HA HA, we already welcomed you here. you need to put the pic's in your profile.

4. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

Really like the truck. I am a fan of 1st gen s-series. And i agree with Curky, the new grille looks really good

5. Skippy

Skippy Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Sweet ride! Welcome to the forum. I can see it would be the only one in England. I think that specific combination of truck and awesome would make it unique anywhere. :)

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! The paint work is stellar; I wonder what other Brits think when they see it? :great:

7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

How do they feel bout the stars n bars across the pond

8. warost

warost New Member

Thanks for the kind words guys, the truck is an attention seeker over here, people are always looking it over and taking photos, people dont seem to see the rebel flag they tend to notice the artwork of the flag, dont know why that is but I am happy about it because airbrushing is not as popular here as in the states, reason for the flag is I have always been a rebel, an old one now but rebel never the less.

Stu

9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Stu, it's good to have you with us. Sweet ride man. :glasses:

10. warost

warost New Member

Love your paintwork, really deep colour, nice....