1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My new 1300 dollar Burban!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by 07XCSB, May 4, 2012.

1. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member 1000 Posts

I picked this bad boy up today. She is an 89 1500 4x4 Suburban. 78k miles, power everything that works, front and rear AC that works, CC,and 3rd row seat. She has a few dents and bondo in the driver door, but solid as a rock! Not the tinyest bit of rust in the floors, rockers,fenders, of quarters. It had a little bit of surface rust on the roof,but it got sanded down and primed. Not to bad of a score, I think.

On with the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these are crappy cell phone pics, I'll take some better ones after I clean it up.
  2. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts

Sweet score! It looks rather thirsty, though!
  3. AMac

AMac New Member

can't wait to see her all cleaned up, I think she went to a good home! Lots of room in that mobile and looks to be in decent shape, congrats!
  4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts

Its even got the woodgrain dash like the LTZ packages. Good job!!
  5. Davetut019

Davetut019 New Member

Good luck with it. I really like the 89-91 Suburbans. reminds me on my 91 Blazer. Damn I miss that truck.
  6. Ape

Ape New Member

NICE score! I got mine for free from my best friend, but it was in MUCH worse shape than that!
  7. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member 1000 Posts

Thanks Y'all. I think it'll be a fun truck to bum around in after a few mild mods.
    [MENTION=12002]moogvo[/MENTION] ,It's not to bad on gas, it got about 14-15 the 180 mile trip back home. Only used 12 gals and thats on 2 lane country roads. I was surprised.
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Looks like you got a great deal...I especially like the low miles.
  9. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Looks great for the price.
    I always liked that year best because of the grill.
  10. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan New Member

Nice!

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner