My New Comfy Chair!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 4, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, my old chair broke to pieces. It was a cheap old thing. I got a new chair today. It’s a Lane chair, from Staples. Was $199.99, marked down to $109 as it was the last one, a floor model that was already put together of course.

So I like it so much, I bought it with a 3-year warranty, very comfy. Not sure how I’ll get any work done, but at least it might help my back?!?! If you’re suffering at your office/home office, consider your environment and your “tools” that help to make you productive. If they’re causing problems, get rid of them and get something that works.

[​IMG]
    Yeah, I know you can get this for $125 online now, but it was already put together folks. My likes it!

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

To bad to have anything the is nice for a chair in my office you have to be an executive. Somehow someone complained and we actually got a decent chair..
    Congrats on saving $100 basically and the pain in the _____ of putting it together or the cost to pay them to.

3. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

yea, I think its about time i retire my chair aswell, I can feel the bolts coming through the padding and the back is broken on it

4. ChevyFan

This is my home office, I get a tax write-off for it, so it's like saving 30% on anything I use for side-project website work. hahahaha

5. ChevyFan

Eye Heart My New Chair.

6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks nice Steve! I agree with you! It was already put together, and you have a 3 year warranty! You are sitting in it now, not waiting for it to come in!:lol: I think you did great!

7. ChevyFan

I'm sitting in it right now. I should take a pic of my office with my chaiir.

What's everyone else get onto the website on? What do you sit in and look at when you do?

8. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

we have the same chair at my work, well, we have about 10 chairs in the control room, one of the one you just got, it seemed to wear out kinda fast, but we do sit a lot on the job lol.