1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My New Exhaust!! :)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by MWright936, Aug 5, 2008.

1. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

I posted this in another thread I had started in the Performance section, but I thought I'd put it on here too. I just got my Magnaflow exhaust yesterday! It's nothing too fancy, just a Magnaflow muffler replacement with an 18" chrome echo tip, but it sounds awesome! It was just what I was looking for, deep, mellow tone, and you really know it's there at WOT. Here are a couple pics I snapped yesterday when I brought it home:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Lookin' Good & now soundin' good!
  3. 383man

383man New Member ROTM Winner

thats great, if you don't mind me asking, how much did that run you? i'm thinkin about doing the same thing to mine
  4. MWright936

It was right at $200. If I didn't get the tip, it would have been just $150, but I wanted that chrome tip.
  5. zach45

zach45 New Member

nice im thinking the same thing but flomasters...

anyway for me 2 hear it?
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  6. aww_nutz

aww_nutz New Member

looks good man. how loud is it?
  7. 383man

383man New Member ROTM Winner

good call, i'll prolly go that route, i was thinking of putting on a cherry bomb, but i don't know now, we'll see i guess.
  8. MWright936

It's not very loud, but that's what I was going for. It has a nice, deep tone and you definitely know it's there when you get on it, but it's pretty quiet at highway speeds.
  9. zach45

zach45 New Member

what do you think about that with a turn down out the muffler?
  10. MWright936

Couldn't say for sure. It would definitely be louder. It might cause a drone in the cab.