1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My new GOODYEAR WRANGLER tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Bigbomber, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Got them mounted today.My dealer also reprogrammed my computer for my 265/70R/17" tires and aimed my headlights(When i added my 5100 levelling shocks i raised my front end by 2" so i was blinding oncoming drivers) View attachment 24552
  2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats, those look good. Let us know how you like them.
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Look like they will really tear up the snow!
  4. Bigbomber

I couldnt believe the difference last night as i drove home from the dealer,the traction is excellent compared to the ATs i had on.In 3 hours we had 12" of snow fall yesterday so i sure picked a good day to have them put on.
  5. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Those look awesome BigB! I know you are very happy you get these bad boys a few months early! Try and post up some more pics next week.
  6. Bigbomber

Thank you Alston,Check out my pics in my album,i took a bunch yesterday after i washed it.
  7. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think 265's were a great choice!! I looked in your album and those GY's have just made your truck look even better than before!