My new keystone front bumper cover

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by silveradfo24's, Feb 12, 2010.

1. silveradfo24's

silveradfo24's Rockstar

Hey guy I just got my new bumper cover for my silverado by freight. I cant wait to get preped painted and on. It almost sucks that I have to wait a week before I can even start it, because I am going on vacation tomorrow for a week. This thing is going to finish off the front of my truck.

Ok I got it painted and on the truck. I still have to get the billet insert for it but I think it looks very nice

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  2. shadowt_t

shadowt_t Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

lol u will recieve it and paint it try to drop the pic when its finish

3. silveradfo24's

silveradfo24's Rockstar

Yeah I got it today already and I will definetly put more pics up

4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Thats gonna look great! I know what it is like to have to wait. I went on a two week trip to Hawaii right after I dropped off my truck to have it lifted. Made it somewhat hard to enjoy Hawaii knowing I had to wait to see how the truck looked lifted with the new rims and tires. (Notice I said somewhat...it was Hawaii after all)

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think it is going to look great when you are done!:great: Looking forward to the update!:glasses:

6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Can't wait to see some more pics!

7. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm pumped! The only thing I like almost as much as modding my own truck is people mmodding their own. Good stuff

8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I have seen several of those out where I live, and I think you are going to find that it throws off the balance of the truck. 3 guys that I talked to about those bumper covers, said that it threw off the symetry of the trucks look. They also added the side skirts and rear bumper cover, to give it a level look all the way across the truck. Regardless I know that you will love it when it is on, I can't wait to see pics of it installed on your truck.

9. Coolrado

Coolrado Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Looks great, can't wait to see it on the truck.

10. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

its gonna look awesome when you get her on there!