1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My new keystone front bumper cover

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by silveradfo24's, Feb 12, 2010.

1. silveradfo24's

silveradfo24's New Member

Hey guy I just got my new bumper cover for my silverado by freight. I cant wait to get preped painted and on. It almost sucks that I have to wait a week before I can even start it, because I am going on vacation tomorrow for a week. This thing is going to finish off the front of my truck.

Ok I got it painted and on the truck. I still have to get the billet insert for it but I think it looks very nice
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  2. shadowt_t

shadowt_t New Member

lol u will recieve it and paint it try to drop the pic when its finish
  3. silveradfo24's

silveradfo24's New Member

Yeah I got it today already and I will definetly put more pics up
  4. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thats gonna look great! I know what it is like to have to wait. I went on a two week trip to Hawaii right after I dropped off my truck to have it lifted. Made it somewhat hard to enjoy Hawaii knowing I had to wait to see how the truck looked lifted with the new rims and tires. (Notice I said somewhat...it was Hawaii after all)
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

I think it is going to look great when you are done!:great: Looking forward to the update!:glasses:
  6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Can't wait to see some more pics!
  7. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts

I'm pumped! The only thing I like almost as much as modding my own truck is people mmodding their own. Good stuff
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I have seen several of those out where I live, and I think you are going to find that it throws off the balance of the truck. 3 guys that I talked to about those bumper covers, said that it threw off the symetry of the trucks look. They also added the side skirts and rear bumper cover, to give it a level look all the way across the truck. Regardless I know that you will love it when it is on, I can't wait to see pics of it installed on your truck.
  9. Coolrado

Coolrado New Member

Looks great, can't wait to see it on the truck.
  10. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

its gonna look awesome when you get her on there!