1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My New Steering Wheel Swap

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by kevinbobo, Mar 10, 2014.

Random Gallery Photos

1. kevinbobo

kevinbobo New Member

I finally was able to swap out my stock wheel with one from a GMC Denali. The Denali wheel had the ebony wood grain on the outer ring part. I took it to the next level with carbon fiber vinyl and a thin red pinstripe. The most difficult part was finding the release springs for the airbag module.

I would have never been able to do this without information I found on the forum about removing steering wheels.
    Thanks for posting the info you guys, GM Truck Club is the best!!

Let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Kevin, It Looks Great, I like it, you did a Nice Job!!!.....:great:
  3. kevinbobo

kevinbobo New Member

Thanks!!

I still have the steering control buttons and wiring harness from the Denali wheel, if you know anyone who may need the settup for modding
  4. RAV52202

RAV52202 New Member 100 Posts

That looks awsome! great job