Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

My new-to-me 93

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by lancer, Nov 6, 2010.

1. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Hey guys i just got my lift done today. gotta get it aligned and the exhaust re-routed soon. i've posted ALOT of pictures in my other topic (starting this thursday) but here is a before and after pictures

before
    [​IMG]

after
    [​IMG]

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Hey Lancer, the lift looks great!!:great:

3. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

That's a great looking ride. Amazing how much a lift and some nice tires can do for the looks (and function) of a truck!

4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I love the look of mud tires on the OBS trucks, it looks tough and old school.

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Lookin good!

6. M35A2

M35A2 New Member

That lift makes it look good

7. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

wow sharp looking lift! that truck before the lift looked like an old man truck.. now it looks damn nice

8. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I agree-----nice lift, what a difference it makes ---------great to be able to see it with the clear photos that you got of it ----keep goin' on whatever you wish for er' !!!!

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I like the before and after shots...it's amazing to see the awesome differences. Truck looks GREAT!!