Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

My new truck! 2011 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 stealth grey metallic

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Sierraowner5.3, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well folks, decided to pick this up. Cant say enough about Viking Buick GMC in Rochester, Minnesota. They dealt with me over the phone, the sales man talked to me again and again. Sent me pictures, answered my questions, and was very helpful in every way possible. They drove it almost 1400 miles to Virginia beach for me, and took care of everything I could ask for. Customer service above and beyond what I could have ever asked for.

Anywho, here are the details. Its a 2011 SLE in stealth Grey Metallic. 5.3 w/6 speed, Z71 package (required lol) It has the Chrome Essentials package, power tech package, and the Convenience Package. 265/65/R18 rims and tires. Bridgestone Dualer A/Ts. It came with the GMC mudflaps, GM 6 inch Nerf Bars, and a GM under rear seat storage box. I had no idea it was their until I got it today. I was pleasantly surprised. They added a Smoked Bug guard, and GM smoked Window vents for me, and to top it off, they sent it off to Line-X and had the bed lined for me. I went with a under the rail liner. I like that look better, I think its cleaner. If I ever change my mind, adding the over the rail will be easy, taking it off, not so much. So far, I have the UWS toolbox I had on it, and the bully hitch step on. And one GMTC sticker.:lol:

Future plans you may be wondering? Level it, maybe a size larger tires, a Diablew tune, a cat back exhaust of some sort, and maybe some light interior mods. I have a few ideas floating around in my head.

*** also has husky floor mats.***

Enjoy the pictures. Thanks for looking. And yes I kept it a secret, just for fun.

Alex

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  2. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 Rockstar 100 Posts

Love it. I wish mine came with an under seat compartment. I had to build one because I wasn't going to spend $200 on one.

3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Wow! I'm so happy for you, you really deserve it! It looks like a really sweet truck and I love the color. It will be perfect for the family.
    It looks like you have the sensors in the rear bumper but you have the hitch step, doesn't that deactivate the sensors? That is why I had to get rid of my hitch step. I always loved the look of the front end on the GMC over the Chevy. Have fun!

4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Alex
    Love the truck!! That is my favorite Sierra colour... Good pick.. :) Just got it, and already thinking about mods... a true Truck Owner... haha

NICE PURCHASE!! :)

5. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Congrats man!! Love the truck, great color and I really like those wheels. Be sure to keep us updated on what you do to it. We have pretty similar trucks and I wanna see which direction you take it.

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

No copying!!!! :p

thanks for the kind words all. Part of the reason I went this route is for a warrenty. It has a 3 year, up to 48k bumper to bumper, and the remainder of the gm 5 year, 100k warrenty.

to answer your question Amac, i actually dont know if the step will mess with the sensors, I havnt driven it since I put it on. Ill find out tomorrow I think. and yes Erica, mods are required.

thanks for the compliments everyone. The wife is even a fan! She likes the remote start! The truck was almost perfect the way it was at the dealer. The
    stuff i had them add was just wish list stuff. it was a 1 year lease return. compated to the price of a new truck, i got this for a deal, and its only got 17k on the clock.

this one felt right, alot of the other trucks I looked at didnt. hard to explain.

Alex

7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

AHHHH!!!! NO!!! lol She looks like a beaut there Clark...wait no Alex. Kinda confused me at first when I saw you post with a different truck as a sig pic :lol:

8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:Niceeee!!! it looks great,,, I know you will enjoy the new ride.....

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's a very nice ride and some awesome customer service from a dealership. :great: Any plans to debagde/demold it?

10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Great Truck... Nice Color..... atnicoleshouse2.jpg