1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

My new truck! 2011 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 stealth grey metallic

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Sierraowner5.3, Apr 28, 2012.

1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Very nice! Awesome customer service too.

2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

surreal, i think im gonna leave the molding and badges for now, see how I like it. the flex fuel badge will be leaving tho, most of the lettering is gone anyways, all thats left is u e l. from Flex Fuel.

Amac, found out today that my hitch step does disable the sensors. I may leave it tho, as I can still see since I have the backup camera.

drove it today to go get a haircut. the thing moves! really happy with the truck so far. cant say to much based off the few miles ive driven it so far, but so far, so AWESOME!!!!

Alex

3. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Congrats Sir!!! It looks like an awesome truck, I assume you traded in your old gmc?

4. Sierraowner5.3

indeed i did sir. no sense in having two trucks. we are selling the car and just going to have the truck.

save some money on gas, insureance and all that.

Alex

5. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Speaking of gas, what kind of MPGs are you getting so far? Mine is a pig on fuel, right around 14.0 MPG but since I put on a tonneau cover this week its gone up to 14.7, not sure if its coincidence or what.

6. Sierraowner5.3

havnt driven it enough yet to give ya a good answer man. only put about 50 miles on it since yesterday. funny i know, but im trying to be home and help with the baby. id like to be driving it a little more, maybe find a mud hole to go play in. maybe next weekend.

Alex

7. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Love the color...I see lots of potential!!

8. Sierraowner5.3

thanks man. itll take along while before i can get it were i want it, but i think ill have time. i plan on keeping this one for a very long time.

Alex

9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Congrats on the new truck. Customer service like that is hard to come by. Nice to have another member of the stealth family.

10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congratulations Alex!! Very nice!!!