1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Newly restored 1985 Chevy Sliverado 20 4WD

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Royce Lancaster, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

That's a beauty. I'd like to hear it run.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

If mine weren't so full of stuff that you couldn't see the lights I would probably do that. :)
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

I want your truck. That's a beautiful job you've done. As nice as the new trucks are, there's just something special about the clean older ones.
  4. Royce Lancaster

Royce Lancaster New Member

Thanks for all the comments, I like hearing what you all have to say. This is going to be my first truck when I get my license at the end of April. So Far everyone seems to like what my dad and I have done to the truck.

My next project for the truck is to put some indicator lights in the dash for the lights and put the high/low beams and fog lights all on one flasher switch since these trucks didn't come with the ability to flash the lights at any time.

Check out our pulling team Facebook page featuring our 4WD van.

Royce
  5. Royce Lancaster

Considering Making a "walk around video"

Hey guys, another update here, I will be adding a Airhorn(illegal I know, but they're cool as hell) and installing a relays on the headlights to put them on a monetary flash switch. After I do these modifications I'm going to make a "walk around video" and show off features/modifications on my truck, let me know if you're interested in see this video.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

That will be cool to see the video.
  7. Royce Lancaster

It will probably be early next week before i can have it done and uploaded.
  8. Royce Lancaster

IMG_0569.jpg

Letting out my inner nerd!
  9. wicoloradoz71

wicoloradoz71 New Member

clean truck, looks great restored
  10. cedicol

cedicol New Member

That is a fat ass truck. I would love to see the vid you are going to do. Be sure you let the engine roar as well. This is one of my fav chevy trucks ever.:great: