My official introduction

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bigburb, Mar 12, 2009.

1. bigburb

bigburb Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Well, it dawned on me that I never made an official introduction to all of you here since I joined like a month and a half ago or something like that.

So anyway, here it is: My name is Kevin, and I'm 17 (soon to be 18 in April), and I live in Loveland, Colorado. I drive a 1990 Suburban as some of you may have seen. I like working on that, 4-wheeling, camping, boating, and lots of other outdoor stuff. I'm not big on sitting inside on my butt all day lol.

Also, this site is awesome!!! It's full of good help, ideas and people.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics of my pride and joy(click for larger image):
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

There's alot more pictures in my album if anyone was wondering.

Yeah yeah I know the rims are ugly, I'm gonna paint them whenever I get around to it. Anything that's not stock on it I've done myself, and I've put a lot of time into it. It's in really good shape too,. no peeling paint or rust or anything.

So yeah, that's me!! Thanks to everybody for all the great info and ideas on here!!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! OFFICIALLY!

3. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC.

4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome! That is a beast of a Suburban you've got there!

5. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!

Nice Burb.

My friend visits Loveland each year for skiing. He's got family outside of Denver. I plan to head out there next year with him. Never had the chance to experience colorado powder.

6. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site

7. bigburb

Thanks for the welcoming and compliments everybody! :great:

8. Mindi51982

Mindi51982 Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome! :glasses:

9. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

that's a pretty sweet looking burb! Now cut those fenders and jam some 35's under there :glasses:

10. bigburb

I would if I could, but I'm a broke high school student and I have no money for tires let alone the cost of re-gearing and/or new axles lol. I got my 33 Dick Cepeks on so I'm a happy camper for now!