1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Old Car in Japan

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by bzboardco, Jan 15, 2009.

1. bzboardco

bzboardco New Member

1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp2Wv_SUSyA"]YouTube - 1990 SKYLINE GTS-T[/ame]

The day it went to a scrape yard....It is probably part of a coffee maker or something now..lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts

Sorry to see such a beautiful car end up like that. I would kill for one of those. Really, I would. What was done to it?
  3. sheep

sheep New Member

was it stolen and striped? looks like one of the many honda civics my dad always talks about around here, clearly a much nicer car then a civic tho.

just curious how do you go form owning that in japan to living in the states and owning a truck? assuming you live in the states
  4. bzboardco

bzboardco New Member

Here is my old car domain page Check out the video at the very bottom of the street racing in Okinawa
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2355897

This is some of the things that I had done to it

Engine and Stuff:
    HKS Super Dragger Intake
    GP Sports 3" exhaust
    RS R Down Pipe
    T28 Turbine w/ HKS Actuator
    GTR Fuel Pump
    Cefiro Blow off bypass pipe
    NGK Iritop 7 Plugs
    GReddy Aluminum Rad. Pipe

Susp:
    ***HKS Hiper D***

Japan has inspections every 2 years called JCI's and it is a pretty indepth inspection. Mine was coming up and my windshield was cracked so I just didn't feel like messing with so I parted the car out before It went to the bone yard. It is really hard to compare the cars there to imports here. Most cars there already have turbos. Japan doesn't not have power to weight laws. They have a car there called a Tourer V that is a 4 door family sedan with the twin turbo supra engine in it. They have cars with V-8's in them that are cammed out that is hard to distinquish from american muscle. It is a different world there as far as the car world goes. To compare a car there to a civic here is like comparing a Corvette to a Civic.
  5. bzboardco

bzboardco New Member

I have been stationed there for 4 years. I bought my silverado 6 months before I moved to Japan. Basically my parents keep the truck and used it as their vacation vehicle.