Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

My pride and joy - 1994 z71 silverado 1500

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ShadowRejects, Dec 4, 2011.

1. ShadowRejects

ShadowRejects Rockstar 100 Posts

I posted a thread like this over at the CK truck section, but i thought i might as well move it over here as well
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Very nice....

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

looks nice man!

Alex

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Slick :great:

6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Looks good. I still think you need to do something to break up that rear bumper.

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Or perhaps match the truck to it by de-moulding the truck and painting (or better still, Line-X'ing) the lower portion (and the bumper if he went the Line-X route). He'd have to go there for the front bumper for that to work...

8. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

That is another option.

9. ShadowRejects

ShadowRejects Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks for the replies everyone :) and dont worry I am going to break up the rear bumper!! haha im going to put on some pure-jeep Bolt On D-rings on the back around the middle on both sides.

10. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Awesome truck man. Always been a big fan of the 89'-98' body style trucks. Kind of regret not getting a fully loaded 4x4 one when I was truck shopping last year instead of a newer base model truck. I'm always liking the NNBS Z71 decal you got in the back window, nice touch!