1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Profile

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mtsnd1984, Mar 6, 2009.

1. mtsnd1984

mtsnd1984 New Member

I own a 2003 2WD 1500 Extended Cab Silverado. Nothing fancy but still good looking. I am from CT

I need help removing my wiper blade arms off my 03 1500. Does it require a pulley puller? I believe it is a tapered fit between the shaft and arm. Am I right?
  2. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to the site, yes they are a tapered fit take a channel lock pliers put one site on top of the bolt end and the other under the arm and that should get it off
  3. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

welcome to gmtc
  4. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  5. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  6. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!
  7. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC!
  9. madigan90

madigan90 New Member

hey guys how are you thanks for the welcomes ...i have a 2011 gmc sierra 1500 i just bought in march i will upload photos when i learn to work this site lol i just ordered a 7.5 rough country suspension lift and a 3" body lift with custom fit add a leaf for more height. halo headlights, rockstar grill, front mounted light bar im gonna customize the inside my buddy has a lifted 04 gmc sierra with 14" of lift he calls it hellboy cuz its red so im gettin my suspension powder coated green and naming mine frankenstein nothin better than two monster base show trucks pullin up to a show ill upload before and after pics and in the process of the makin of frankenstein cant wait till its done hope everyone likes the hard work we put into it ill keep everyone posted to let u know how it goes
  10. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!!