1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My Project Truck

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by dburge, Jun 27, 2011.

1. dburge

dburge New Member

1965 Chevy C10 Custom
    Lowered, Electric Windows, Air, Under Bed Gas Tank, Pioneer Radio/TV/DVD 6 speaker system w/Amp Remember it is work in progress.
    383 Stroker Edlebrock top end, Headers, K&N, MSD Ignition/Distributor.
    I do have to find a mysterious battery drain that will not make itself know though. Cleans out an Optima full charge in 2 1/2 days.:grrrrrr:

View attachment 28281 View attachment 28280
    View attachment 28279 View attachment 28278
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. That is a SWEET truck.
  3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Battery drains are fairly easy to find. Unhook the neg batt cable. Hook an ampmeter or a test light between the negative batt post & the cable (don't use a voltmeter) Remove one fuse at a time untill the amprege drops to zero or the light goes out. That will be the circuit that has the draw. Once found & fixed, recheck (for another draw) & if you have another, continue pulling the remaining fuses because on a '65 it could have more than one.
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  4. dburge

dburge New Member

Thanks Guys

Thanks for the welcome I appreciate that.
    I will try pulling fuses It is an after market wiring harness (no glass here) EZ Wiring.

Thanks again will be on here more and more.:happy: