1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My ride for the weekend

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by pmf608, May 16, 2011.

1. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

I just thought I would post up the ride I had for the weekend. 2008 Mercedes E550 4Matic. My aunt is in China on holidays, so I borrowed her car for the weekend to detail it for her. I have to say though, I love this car. Luxurious, bold, and really powerful. The panoramic sunroof is nice too. I won't be able to afford one of these any time soon, and I really didnt want to give it back.:lol:
    Here it is once I was done with it:
    [​IMG]
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

Hey!! you missed a spot. LOL. Looks good. So how many miles did you put on it? Be honest.
  3. pmf608

Probably about 150km, so just under 100 miles. My mom was very concerned about either one of us driving that car, so I couldn't go too far with it
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

Drive on down to NYC and we'll have a boys night out. :party:
  5. pmf608

Haha. Yea! Unfortunately, it had to go home yesterday evening. I did pick up my uncle's avalanche while I was there though. I'm cleaning it up this week to take it camping for the weekend. This is also the truck I will be buying once he is able to finalize his deal with his client for his next truck.

Its nice to be back in a truck, but I really miss that Mercedes.