1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

My ride

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Minnesota Mudder, Dec 31, 2009.

1. 2004 Chevy S-10 crewcab ZR5
    Black
    6'' super lift
    31x10.5x15 tires
    2-130 watt KC daylighters on grilleguard

Attached Files:

2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hey! That is a nice looking truck!:glasses:

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Truck looks great!!

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well I already told you how much I loved your truck in your introduction, but I can say it again. I LOVE YOUR TRUCK!!!!!!! It's funny actually I had ordered the 14th ZR5 off of the assembly line when they first came out at the auto show in Cleveland, I had ordered mine every option possible for that truck with a list of over $31,000. It was canary yellow with the brushed aluminum rails and stuff, well when it came to the dealer they then informed me that I didn't have enough credit to take claim of it. So I left that day feeling like crap, because I couldn't take my ZR5 home with me. I still wish I had it till this day, because that was a one of a kind truck. Don't ever sell it, because you wouldn't be happy with the Colorado compared to the S-10. :great:

5. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Great looking truck!

6. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

great looking truck!!!

7. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Great looking truck!:great: