1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

my ride

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by TWODOGS, Jan 2, 2010.

1. TWODOGS

TWODOGS Member

my ride in its beginings of life
    2500 duramax full load
    dual stainless exhaust
    american racing rims
    toyo open country 33"
    harley grill

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  2. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

WOW that is one sweet looking truck. Wish I could of afforded a NNBS 2500. :great:
  3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: That is one nice looking truck! Thanks for the pictures!
  4. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, great truck. A little too busy up front for me, but still great none the less.
  5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Beautiful beautiful chrome! Harley's are supposed to be decked out in chrome right, they ruined them when they started powder coating everything on them. The graphics on the side of your truck are they painted or stickers, either way that is kind of similar to Ford's Harley truck. I don't know how many times you have washed your truck since you put the grille on, but watch your knuckles on the flames! I have a similar grille in my S-10 that my dad calls the "Cheese Grater", every time I wash or wax the truck I ALWAYS cut my knucles on that grille but I still love it like the day I bought it! :happy:
  6. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Great looking truck!
  7. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice looking rig!!
  8. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

your truck is beautiful!!!
  9. TWODOGS

TWODOGS Member

hood emblem little dirty been snowing here got the side of the truck in ghost flames will post after wash up all blue stripping is gone little by little its getting done

Attached Files:

10. TWODOGS

TWODOGS Member

yup they are sharp thats got my blood on it so i started with a soft brush now and to dry it i have a heated blower same thing i use on the bike a blaster .thanks