1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My sad news this week... Sorry....

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 10, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

[​IMG]I am sorry I have been out of it these past few days. First off many of my friends have enjoyed my jokes that I send and some don't, I have told you that some of the Funny's come from a good old friend/customer when I was in retail of mine she was 82 this year. Some of you may have even met her I used to take some friends up to her 200 year old house up in Cornwall on the Hudson, NY, I used to love to go up there and Just relax and enjoy the views. Well these past few years she has been very sick but that did not stop her. She still got around and even drove into the city to see her mother. (Who will be 101!! This Sat) She was Old but Nicole would tell the dirtiest jokes and always tell you about being a bathing suit model when she was younger. And I have seen the pics she was a looker.. If I bought a female friend up to her house she would always say Remember Glenn when you put on the Condom the Barbed Wire goes on the inside..[​IMG] Even if they were just friends..[​IMG] She is the one who back in 2010 I spent 4-5 hours digging her out of 3 ft of snow to bring her milk while getting my truck stuck on her drive way 4 times trying to get to her door where her and her Late Hubby were waiting..

She died last night after being on Life support for 2-3 days I last spoke to her about 2 weeks ago I made her call me every 2 days so I knew she was still around..[​IMG] I wish she was.. She will be missed.....

Anyway I could go on and on about her. I am told that a memorial will be help sometime next week...[​IMG]

2nd bad news is that my mother who is Blind, Fell down a flight of stairs at her friends house this week breaking 3 bones by her neck and some damage to her shoulder/arm. She is still in the hospital for 3 days now.. I will get more info tonight when my father gets home..

Sorry to bring the Sad news..

Thanks for being a friend..

Glenn

65 View attachment 51946 View attachment 51947 View attachment 51948 View attachment 51949 View attachment 51950 -=
  2. Jaele

Jaele Member

Glenn, I am sorry for you loss, she sounds like a person i would have loved to meet.

I wish your mother a speedy recovery.
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Sorry to hear the bad news Glenn, I always live by the thought no matter how bad things are right now better days are around the corner. Sometimes you may have to wait what seems like an extrordinarily long time but the wait always seems to be worth it.
    Good luck and hang on.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

My condolences on your loss of a friend, Enkei, and I hope your mother is able to make a full recovery without complications, soon.
  5. 95C1500

95C1500 Member

Very sorry to hear about her passing an your mother. Stay strong...
  6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member 1000 Posts

Glenn,

Sorry for your loss. She sounds like a great woman. I hope your mom is ok and heals well.
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Sorry to hear of the loss. My family has been through our share of loss lately so I feel your pain there.
  9. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member

Sorry for your loss... you can have condolence in that she had a long life which has touched so many. Everyone's legacy in this world isn't what we left behind but the influences we've had on others.
  10. Sorry to hear about your loss Glen. Thoughts and prayers with you.