Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

My simple suburban

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by USAF-Suburban, Jul 2, 2011.

1. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thye body and the paint look like new!!
    Did you buy it used or new?
    Where did it live its life to look so good.
    I've noticed most Suburbans for the MW and NE look pretty beat up-road rust, bad paint-
    How did you manage to keep it looking so good?
    Mine looks decent- few dents from PO- but my paint isn't that glossy and perfect.
    Thanks
    Charlie
  2. USAF-Suburban

USAF-Suburban Rockstar 100 Posts

Charlie, Bought it used back in 2000. I'm surprised she looks as good as she does but to be honest, she's got some small dings and dents but they're just hard to see in the picture. I didn't take the pic from the passenger side on purpose :) She's got a nice little dent my wife had put in it and someone keyed it a few years back (not a Steeler fan I guess). We lived in Texas when I bought it then moved to New Mexico in 05 and then to Kansas in 08 and she has never spent a minute in a garage. Don't do anything special really, just keep her clean and waxed from time to time. Greg

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

You are welcome, my pleasure! Greg
  3. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Greg-
    Looks great, so whatever you are doing works.
    I think the paint jobs on GMs took a big step up in quality the mid 90's.
    Earlier GMs commonly have those big patches of missing paint.
    The late 90's generally look good if the owner does his part-AND IF THEY DON'T LIVE IN THE RUST/SALT/SNOW BELT.

Thanks
    Charlie
  4. TonkaTruck

TonkaTruck New Member

Like to hunt! Need a Suburban.
  5. USAF-Suburban

USAF-Suburban Rockstar 100 Posts

Good luck. Sorry, not selling :)